Wednesday, April 22, 2009

OMG of the day

The catfight between Miss California Carrie Prejean and Perez Hilton continued yesterday when her 89 year-old grandmother Jeannette entered the fray.
Jeannette said: "I never knew there were so many gays out there! I don't know why that gay guy Perez was even judging a contest with a bunch of girls. That doesn't make any sense. He should be judging a Chippendale's contest. She told me she is happy with what she said and that it was meant to be. It was a stupid question."
Perez Hilton response to Jeannette: "Dear Jeanette, I was judging that contest because I am an American. I am a gay American. I am a Latino American. And I am an American who knows a thing or two about women in the spotlight. I know it's not to your liking, but the judging panel was filled with a lot of diversity: men, women, gay, straight, black and white. We all decided that your granddaughter was not the best candidate for Miss USA. I am praying for her and for you, Jeanette. Next time you go to Chippendale's, give me a call! xoxo Perez"

Miss California answers the Gay Marriage Question: VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment