Wednesday, June 17, 2009

OMG of the day

Denis Leary says he's a Susan Boyle fan. "I think she's a hobbit. The no expectations aspect was fantastic. I kind of wanted her to be the person who not only could sing, but was gonna tell everyone to f*ck off and would become the new sex symbol. I hope she comes back f*cking crazy like Judy Garland on acid. I'd like to feed her a lot of booze and pills and just let her sing beautiful songs and threaten people from the stage." Coincidentally Slipknot's Corey Taylor says he has been a huge Susan Boyle fan ever since the first time he saw her. "When Susan Boyle leans into it she's great. She's a little bit crazy - but aren't we all? Anyone who's worth their salt is a little bit bent out of shape. The people on that panel were just in tears - even Simon Cowell just sat back and said: 'Oh me god'."

No comments:

Post a Comment