Friday, February 5, 2010

Wedding Memories

Ozzy says he's worried about attending his daughter's wedding because he doesn't think he'll remember anyone's name. "My short term memory is zero. Since the accident I can't remember what I did yesterday half the time. I can remember my ex-wife's mother's phone number from 1975 but I can't remember what I did last night. When I see people I can say 'Hi, have we met?' And they'll tell me I only saw them the day before. It's going to be embarrassing."

1 comment:

  1. I know wedding memories are very special. Still remember my bridal party, engagement, wedding day and reception. All were celebrated with huge pomp and show at different rental spaces for parties last to last year. All guests appreciated the food and decorations done in royal manner. Even the party favors and souvenirs were wrapped in unique ways.

    ReplyDelete