Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Like a virgin

A Hungarian schoolgirl is auctioning off her virginity to save her mother's home from foreclosure. The 17-year-old blonde says she is looking for a "savior" not a husband. The original sale was closed down by eBay, after the bidding topped $150,000. Bidding will reopen on a Hungarian television station this week.

The unidentified high schooler says she has never had a boyfriend. "I don't think there is anything wrong with it. It's just for one night. And I think it's actually quite romantic because the man who pays me this money will be helping to save my family from being homeless. I told my mom about the plan. She was shocked and begged me not to do it but how else will we raise the cash to save our home? Since the media frenzy started, a lot of people have called me a martyr or a slut. I am neither. I am just a girl who wants to have a better future, who wants to take care of her family."

No comments:

Post a Comment