Monday, July 23, 2012

Blunderbuss+


There may be more solo tracks from Jack White headed our way. The ex-White Stripes frontman says that while making his debut solo album, Blunderbuss, he recorded a large number of tracks that may surface someday. “I recorded maybe 25 songs [during the Blunderbuss sessions],” White tells the U.K.’s MSN Music in a video interview. “I’m still working on the other ones and these ones that came out on Blunderbuss were just the ones that seemed to fit together right now.” White added that he was “surprised” that Blunderbuss did so well, scoring the #1 spot on the U.K. album chart and his first #1 album on the Billboard 200 album chart its first week out. “It’s always shocking to me…because I have no idea exactly what people want to hear or what they’d like to know about or what they can relate to,” notes the singer. “I just can try and do the best of what I think is interesting or…means something to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment