Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The List

If you've ever watched "Friends" (a show I'm a huge fan of), then I'm sure you've seen the episode about "The List". For those who are like "Zoey, WTF are you talkin about?" I'll explain. In this particular episode, the Friends discuss "The List" that each person has. On this list is 5 celebrities (Actors, Rockstars, Sports Stars, Political Figures, etc.) that you may "Hook-Up" with if the opportunity arises, regardless if you are in a relationship or not. My list is as follows:

jared leto Pictures, Images and Photos
1. Jared Leto
Band: "30 Seconds to Mars"
Film:"Fight Club", "Basil", "Panic Room"
TV: "My So Called Life"

Photobucket
2. Kasey Kahne
Sports: NASCAR Sprint Cup Driver

andy roddick Pictures, Images and Photos
3. Andy Roddick
Sports: Pro Tennis Player; Current-ranked #8 ATP

Photobucket
4. Chris Carrabba
Music: "Dashboard Confessional"

Photobucket
5. Tom Felton
Actor: "Draco Malfoy" in the Harry Potter series

Unlike Ross, I never laminated my list and changes have been made. I've actually retired Gavin Rossdale from my list since he is a family man now. I've met both Jared Leto and Chris Carrabba and both are still firmly still on the list.
So who makes your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment