Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Golden Showers

AC/DC's Brian Johnson says he once peed on the Sputnik spacecraft in Moscow. "We were playing at this big airport in Moscow in Russia when the coup happened, and Yeltsin was on top of a tank and he promised the kids as a thanks for helping - 'What do you want?' And they said 'We want rock and roll, AC/DC.' So we went over and there was a million people there, and they had 30,000 armed guards to look after them. It was getting dark then and I was bursting for a pee. I went outside and there was this concrete plinth and I'm standing there going (urinating). And there were these two guards who were really upset. Then the translator came out (to explain) - I had just p**sed on a Sputnik! It was just this black ball, I didn't realize what it was."

No comments:

Post a Comment