Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Other Side of the Coin

Transportation Security Administration (TSA) agents are complaining about having to do patdowns on obese travelers and stinky people. One agent, who asked not to be identified, told the BoardingArea blog, "It is not comfortable to come to work knowing full well that my hands will be feeling another man’s private parts, their butt, their inner thigh. Even worse is having to try and feel inside the flab rolls of obese passengers and we seem to get a lot of obese passengers!" Another guard says, "When a woman refuses the scanner then comes to me and tells me that she feels like I am molesting her, that is beyond verbal abuse. 'I asked the woman if she thought I like touching other women all day and she told me that I probably did or I wouldn’t be with the TSA."

The Transportation Security Administration is advertising for screener positions on pizza boxes. TSA agents are being criticized for not changing their rubber gloves enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment