Thursday, April 14, 2011

25 Things You Don't Know About Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters


"Us" magazine's latest "25 Things You Don't Know About Me" feature serves up some interesting facts about FOO FIGHTERS singer DAVE GROHL. Here are the highlights . . .

--"I still listen to Ace of Base."

--"My entire life, I've had the same recurring dream about a house I've never been to."

--"I never took lessons to play the drums. I learned to play on pillows in my bedroom."

--"My parents almost named me Hans. So my nickname as a child was 'Hans Grohlo.' (It was the '70s.)"

--"I believe in UFOs."

--"I love assembling Ikea furniture."

--"I am really, really, really good at Whack-a-Mole."

--"I used to wear long johns under my jeans because I thought I was too skinny. (Not a problem anymore.)"

Us Weekly's complete list HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment