Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lynsey in "Serious Talks" to play V. Gotti


LINDSAY LOHAN is in serious talks to play VICTORIA GOTTI in the movie, "Gotti: Three Generations". JOHN TRAVOLTA is starring as JOHN GOTTI, the former head of the Gambino crime family who became known as the Teflon Don, because the feds had so much trouble making charges against him stick.(they eventually did, though, and Gotti died in prison in 2002.) JOE PESCI is playing Gotti's right-hand man, Angelo Ruggiero. And Travolta's own daughter, Ella Bleu, has an unspecified role. Everyone seems to think casting Lindsay would be a good idea . . . including Victoria herself. She says, quote, "I think she's incredible. I think she's a great actress. I think she can do . . . any role, really." Travolta adds, quote, "I've always thought she was gorgeous and talented and filled with a lot of depth. So, I think that whatever she would like to do would be great with me."

No comments:

Post a Comment