Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Foo


DAVE GROHL previously said the next FOO FIGHTERS album "could be their heaviest" one yet but it sounds more complex than that, because he's now saying that ABBA and the BEE GEES were big influences. According to Britain's "Daily Star" tabloid, Dave explains, quote, "I like loads of crazy-ass, dissonant, distorted rock 'n' roll. But I also love the Bee Gees and ABBA bands whose pop choruses get bigger and bigger. I love anthemic choruses that overwhelming feeling of release that you can connect with. So whenever I thought I had a big enough chorus for a song, I would use that as the pre-chorus and then I would try and write something even bigger, like they did." The album "Wasting Light" comes out NEXT Tuesday, but the whole thing is now streaming on the Foo Fighters' website HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment