Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Take it off!





ASHLEY TISDALE, BRIDGET MOYNAHAN, KERI HILSON and KALEY CUOCO get NAKED in the new issue of "Allure" magazine. Ashley says she did it to let people know she's not a little Disney kid anymore . . . quote, "I'm 25, almost 26, but people think of me as much younger because I look young. "Being in this shoot was me saying, 'I'm not just the young girl everybody thinks I am. I'm actually a woman.'" But she still got her parents' permission before taking her clothes off. She says, quote, "I've always wanted to be sure my parents approve of what I do. "Even with my tattoos, my mom went with me. The 'believe' tattoo is because my mom always told me to believe." On the other hand, Kaley . . . (Whom you would know from "The Big Bang Theory" and "Hop") . . . is going to let her nude picture be a surprise to her parents. She says, quote, "I have not told my family about this, and I'll tell you why: Until they see the photos, they won't understand. "When I told my mom about the shoot, I left out the part about taking my clothes off. I was way more excited than I ever thought I would be. Which made me realize, I'm more comfortable in my own skin than I thought." (Allure)

1 comment:

  1. I do believe that Bridget Moynahan was the one in Hop & on the Big Bang Theory not Kaley Cuoco

    ReplyDelete