Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolution time!

ASHTON KUTCHER: "In 2012 let's agree to a resolution to feel one another's pain & joy, & create the peace we desire through proactive generosity."

HORATIO SANZ: "My New Years resolution is to stop setting cars on fire. #LAisLoco."

ALYSSA MILANO: "My New Year's resolution is to figure out how to balance motherhood with taking care of myself."

COLIN QUINN: "My New Years resolution is to stop smoking cursing and drinking. Darn I left my GD cigs in the bar. #oneoutofthreeaintbad #lol"

OLIVIA MUNN: "My New Years Resolution: Reserve the word 'amazing' for things that are actually *amazing*. Like: This bagel is really good, *not* amazing."

DAVE NAVARRO: "NY Resolution: Seek therapy for my addiction to that yelp sound a puppy makes when you step on its foot accidentally."

DANICA PATRICK: "Resolution(s) - more green tea and cardio before breakfast. Why are these thoughts running through my head right now?"

JIM GAFFIGAN: "My New Year's resolution? To be less laz."

RACHEL MADDOW: "2011 new year's resolution to learn to de-beard mussels? check! with five hours to spare."

STACY KEIBLER: "To stay centered and balanced and to breathe."

HULK HOGAN: "My New Year's resolutions are to be a better person every day . . . I've moved on with my life, things are great again, and I know what it's like to be happy again."

ABIGAIL BRESLIN: "Umm . . . To stop saying 'umm' so much!"

ROB KARDASHIAN: "I have a dress sock line I'm working on . . . I want that to launch successfully. Obviously getting into shape is big for me . . . that's one of my main things."

How did celebs do with the 2011 resolutions? Click HERE to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment