Monday, October 4, 2010

I SAW that!

Linkin Park's Chester Bennington makes a cameo in Saw 3-D. He says, "I can tell you that my name is Evan," Bennington offered. "Other than that, I can tell you nothing else about the character. The thing that is interesting about this particular scene is that it's a trap set for multiple people," he explained. "Jigsaw, for those who know the films, Jigsaw typically sets up traps for one, maybe two people. There are never more people involved than that. This particular trap is set up for multiple people, and it's a very complicated trap that's been set. There are different kinds of emotional things going on for my character, but it's very much in the tradition of a good 'Saw' trap. And it's in 3-D, so there's going to be blood spattering at your face, which is something that's going to be pretty bad-ass."

No comments:

Post a Comment