Friday, October 29, 2010

Love is blind


www.theuglybugball.com, a dating website for the 'aesthetically challenged', or ugly people, is celebrating their first marriage. Tom Clifford and Janine Walker met less than a month ago on the site and are now engaged. He says their mutual love of junk food and TV dinners brought them together. "I've been a joke to women for years because of the way I look. I always thought that I was too ugly to meet Mrs Right but my life changed when I met Janine. She's beautiful and I love her in every possible way. I still can't believe this happening." Janine says, "I appreciate that Tom isn't Brad Pitt, but then I'm no Angelina Jolie either. 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and to me Tom's the perfect, handsome prince.I'm just so pleased to have been able to meet him, and I'm head-over-heels in love."

No comments:

Post a Comment