Friday, January 7, 2011

Craziest Bet EVER!


Oregon Ducks fan Ryan Tharp wants to celebrate the BCS National Championship Game by marrying an Auburn fan in Vegas, then getting an annulment the next day. His Craigslist proposal reads:

Fact: January 10th, 2011 the Oregon Ducks will crush the Auburn Tigers.

It's true...and I'm willing to bet on it. In fact, I'm so confident in the Duck's kickass ability, that I would wager my most prized possession: my first marriage. That's right. You can be the first woman I walk down the aisle with, my first I Do, and the first woman to be Mrs. Ryan Tharp. However, as always, there is a catch. I am 25-years old, I love life, love to travel, love my Ducks, and am in no way, shape, or form ready for any sort of committed anything. Accordingly, our marriage will need to be annulled the next day. That's where the bet comes in.

I, along with several buddies, will be celebrating the Duck victory in Vegas from January 11th-14th. During that extravaganza, I plan on taking in the entire Vegas experience, including marrying a stranger. If you are cute enough, spontaneous enough, and an all around cool chick....let's get hitched. Loser of the bet has to pay the annulment costs. So, if you are going to be in Vegas after the National Championship, believe in your Tigers, and want to have stories to tell your grandchildren (won't be mine) then shoot me an email...with a pic! We can even get cool mugs with our picture on it.

If you want to know a little about me, I have my Facebook and Twitter links below. In short, I'm a huge Duck fan, have my own place in Portland with my English Bulldog Winston, just graduated law school, and am pretty low-key. Let's do this, and GO DUCKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment