Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Steve NO Jobs

Lindsay Garvey was fired from her job at a Boston-area restaurant because of iPhone's alarm glitch on New Year's Day. The 28 year-old wrote Apple CEO Steve Jobs a letter that reads:

"Upon my termination, I was told that I was wonderful, but that my tardiness was unfair to the other employees. So, Mr. Jobs, I'd like to let you know that you have officially, directly contributed to unemployment in 2011. If you had warned me about the glitch, I could have at least picked up a $5, battery-operated alarm clock that would have saved my job. Now I'm unemployed in a time when jobs are not easily had, and I am short on my rent. So, Happy New Year to you, Mr. Jobs."

Jobs has yet to respond to Garvey's e-mail. Her boss says she was fired because she had been late before.

No comments:

Post a Comment