Friday, January 21, 2011

I do IF...


If the Bears win on Sunday, a Chicago man wants to get married at the Super Bowl. He is advertising for a bride on Craigslist. His ad reads:


"I want to get married on Super Bowl Sunday. You read that right females of Chicago! I want to get married in Arlington Texas as the Bears lift up the Lombardi Trophy in Super Bowl Triumph. I think I can get tickets and a flight/ road trip. I think I can afford a tux and the wedding/reception can be in the stadium. Think about how romantic it can be! It is not everyday DA BEars win the Super Bowl! And it is not everyday we would get married (When I fall in love it will be forever.) I can ask the stadium director to play the Super Bowl Shuffle as you enter the stadium in your white gown. After we say our vows and exchange rings we can kiss as Bear down Chicago Bears blares on the speakers.

Don't you love the idea???? All I need now is a bride. That should be easy. Must love football, dogs, music, and food. Also must love the Bears. (Packer fans need not apply.) Also must be willing to get married in less than a month... Time is a wasting!"

No comments:

Post a Comment