Wednesday, January 26, 2011

eBay Packers


A Green Bay Packers fan is trying to get to the Super Bowl by auctioning off the “Grace of His Presence”. So far, no one has bid on the man because they have no interest in paying for him to go to the game. His eBay ad reads:

"I am a poor college student and I have been waiting for my beloved Packers to make it back to the Super Bowl since I was 8 years old. Being from the Dallas area, I have to find a way to get to this game. During the 2007 NFC Championship Game, my heart was broken into pieces following Brent (whoops. Brett.) Favre’s final pass as a Green Bay Packer that sent the NY Giants to the Super Bowl. All of this was erased this postseason as the Packers made it back to the big dance!

So, make a dream come true, and remember... I am a small skinny white kid, I don't take up much space. I am trying to diet to minimize the space I take up in effort to get ready for the big game! That's right. Up for auction is an opportunity for you - rich suite holder - to be graced with the presence of me, myself, and I. If you're a nice person then I might even pay you! Bid now and FREE SHIPPING with this auction!"

No comments:

Post a Comment