Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Will They/Won't They?!?!


With the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony less than two weeks away, each member of Guns N’ Roses has been voicing different opinions on whether the band will put aside their differences and perform at the event. Former GN’R guitarist Slash, however, is tired of discussing the issue.

"This is a subject I'm dead sick of talking about," Slash tells Rolling Stone. "Everyone has been asking me what's going to happen, and they know as much as I do. I feel you're totally obligated to be present and I would love to f**king play, but it's just something that's not gonna happen for whatever reason."

Slash added that while he does have good relations with some of his former band mates, his relationship with frontman Axl Rose is still unstable. "[Axl] hates my guts," reveals Slash. “It's over a lot of different stuff; I don't even know. There's just no communication between us. I talk to [former bassist] Duff [McKagan] and [former drummer] Steven [Adler], but when it comes to old Guns N' Roses, there really isn't anybody that makes decisions."

We’ll see if the band takes the stage when the Rock Hall induction ceremony takes place on April 14 in Cleveland.

No comments:

Post a Comment